As a software engineer at this partner you'll be developing in-house trading applications. You will be responsible for optimizing applications for efficiency; and you'll get the opportunity to bring ideas to the table and create new applications to assist daily trading operations.
You will join in a small and agile team with the ability to execute on ideas quickly and will be in close contact with traders, risk managers and other stakeholders within the firm.
- Academically educated in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering or other related fields;
- C++ Development with knowledge of or experience with Agile software development methods;
- Experience in designing and implementing Windows-based applications (MFC Library in MS Visual Studio;
- Experience in buliding large-scale, highly optimized cleint server applications;
- Experience in designing and managing MS SQL;
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Strong and clear communication to both the technical and non technical stakeholders;
- ability to find solutions within legacy code and rewriting ability
- Competitive salary including a discretionary bonus;
- Challenging tasks and a dynamic work environment;
- Excellent office location, situated in the city centre of Amsterdam
- Personal development and training;
- Informal working atmosphere
- Royal Lunch and Royal Outings (No necessary attendance)