- You have a minimum of a college degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- You have experience with CSS 3+
- You have experience with Websockets
- You have experience in Linux
- You can work on your own but are not limited to this, if necessary you can work in a team
- You have a strong command of the English language, as this is the official language in this organization.
- Besides the above points, it would be nice if you have interest or experience with SMTP and/or C++.
At the organization, they work in multidisciplinary 'DevOps' teams in which specialists from different fields work together to achieve business goals. Today's experienced C++ developers, therefore, do not profile themselves as specialists in a single discipline, but as all-round IT experts who apply the right technology to every challenge. It is therefore valuable to us when developers also look beyond their own horizons. This organization has a beautiful work location. and also offer a hybrid work environment from the office which means You can escape the stereotype, come to the office, meet people in person, and build valuable relationships
- Small, friendly, young and highly skilled team;
- Generous salary and vacation pay;
- Opportunity to build virtual share in the company;
- Pleasant and quiet office next to the Station, but working from home is also possible;
- They provide you with the facilities you need to work effectively. (laptop, phone, desk and chair);
- Regular social events at home and abroad;