Do you want to grow and learn along with others, do you have a mentality of trial and error? Are you an experienced or just starting C++ programmer looking for a new challenge? Then this is your chance! At a large organization, we are looking for C++ programmers to join their development team. Experience is welcome, but they also have room for novice programmers. Passion for leadership? As an IT professional, you will have the opportunity to lead development teams.
As a C++ developer, you will be responsible for the maintenance and further development of these products. In cases where memory usage or performance are important, we often choose a C++ implementation.
C++ is mainly used for backend development and as C++ developer your responsibilities will include implementing RFCs and network protocols, process management, multi-threading applications and creating links between different libraries. Knowledge of Linux system calls is a plus.
- Junior,Medior or Senior C++ programmer
- Familiar with Linux
- Team player and outside-the-box mentality
- Able to get your knowledge of our systems from anywhere;
- Able to leave your code with structure and readability.
- English and Dutch speakers are welcome (English is the working language in the company)
At the organization, they work in multidisciplinary 'DevOps' teams in which specialists from different fields work together to achieve business goals. Today's experienced C++ developers, therefore, do not profile themselves as specialists in a single discipline, but as all-round IT experts who apply the right technology to every challenge. It is therefore valuable to us when developers also look beyond their own horizons. This organization has a beautiful work location. and also offer a hybrid work environment from the office which means You can escape the stereotype, come to the office, meet people in person, and build valuable relationships
- Small, friendly, young and highly skilled team;
- Generous salary and vacation pay;
- Opportunity to build virtual share in the company;
- Pleasant and quiet office next to the Station, but working from home is also possible;
- They provide you with the facilities you need to work effectively. (laptop, phone, desk and chair);
- Regular social events at home and abroad;