Brace yourself- At this moment... You've stumbled upon the job description of a lifetime... We are looking for a candidate for the very challenging role of Senior Software Engineer!
What does a day look like?
- At this employer you will work in short cycles. You'll start with an idea and transform this idea into a prototype. After having done this you'll experiment with this prototype and see if it actually does what the client is looking for.
- At this employer you will work with a small team of developers, you'll be creating new solutions for customers and work on support with fixes for new releases.
- Aside from implementing code you also need to perform supporting tasks, such as documentation and testing.
- As the majority of the code is written in Java and C++ you'll be working with tools such as JIRA, Bamboo, Bitbucket, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Maven and Git.
What do they have to offer?
- One of the core values at this organisation is not to underbelly the developers, they actively look at how you work within the team and how you perform your job. With keeping this in mind they will not underpay you as they pay to what they think you're worth to this organisation.
- As most of the customers are large and international organisations it is very important that they get high-quality professional products. Because of this they offer a really strong support in educational purposes, as such you don't have to worry about this.
- The nice thing about this is that you're joining a young organisation that's growing rapidly, this leaves a lot of opportunity for growth and cementing yourself within the team.
- Next to the primary necessities they also think it's important to have great healthcare, pension and other extra's
Aside from them being a great organization there will always be necessities for an open role.
- First and foremost, you have finished a bachelor's or master's degree in Embedded Systems, Computer Science or any other related field
- You want to grow and are happy to stay in one organisation for a longer period of time, switching every year is a no-go unless you have a strong reason for this
- They want you to feel at home, because of this we want you to relax and feel free to be yourself (The limit of this is that you have to remain respectful to others)
The situation is as followed, we are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer for a client of ours in Delft. They are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with Java and C++ Experience. You'll be working directly for this company and won't be working for us in-between. They are an organisation focused on the security sector. With a big array of clients they deal with many different kinds of in-house projects making it a job with a lot of change. For most of these projects however you'll be working on the development of security test tools and the testing of Smart Cards, Embedded devices, IoT applications and more.
They are based in Delft and have been around for the better part of 20 years. In this long period of time they have set up offices in multiple countries such as the Netherlands, China and America. Because of this you will have the opportunity to move countries if you are interested in this. Keep in mind that this will not be the case in a short period of time.
- Strong annual salary
- 25 days of vacation
- Pension Scheme
- Profit sharing
- Medical Health care insurance
- Travel allowance
- Free lunch