Do you think you are a developer with a creative mind? Good, don't search any further! This organisation is looking for a Backend developer with experiance. Here you have the chance to developer your own skills with a team of skilled developers. Developing and maintaing in house tooling and automation is the main task. Besides that you develop different software products. Does this sound interesting for you?
You might want a little more information. You will help maintaining products like Qbine, DDoS protection and Eurostack. Besides that there are some other tasks. Discussing and debating with the other developers is very important. Aswell as monitoring all the applications. The company invested in making a large team for this. Extension is still always nice.
Herefor ofcourse you need some skills. It will be handy when you have some experiance in that. If you master some of te skills below, you might fit very well as the new developer for this team!
- You have basic experiance with Linux
- You can find your way in PHP or Golang
- You have at least 1 year of experiance
- You speak the English languege fluently
- You are able to develop REST API's
- Its nice to know some things of infrastructure and systems like Git
The organization is behind Gaia-X, the European cloud infrastructure initiative that upholds fundamental European values such as data sovereignty. By establishing an open data infrastructure that is grounded in these principles, They aim to ensure that user data is protected in accordance with European values. That's why they store all client data on locally hosted environments that are entirely under their control, with no external cloud or management services involved. To ensure the utmost protection of the users' personal data, we adhere to even stricter processing standards than those required by GDPR and ISO certification.
- As much holidays as you like!
- You will recieve amazing equipment to be able to work best
- Flexibility in working hours
- The opportunity to work remote as much as you want!
- The opportunity to work at 4 different cities in the east of the Netherlands
- Many team activities
- The option to visit big congresss and seminars