They are a group of tech-driven lead generation specialists spread across nine countries (and counting!). They aspire to help businesses from all over the world to get the best possible ROI through high-quality leads that they generate for them through Facebook, Instagram, display, native, and search channels.
The organization is result-oriented and committed to excelling at its craft. They think big, act fast and confidently pave the way for the future. They take their work seriously and push themselves for the company and their partners, but they have an informal environment and don’t forget to have fun along the way. You can always be yourself and be the creator of your own success.
The Team Lead Backend Development is responsible for building and maintaining a well-organized development team. The main objective is coaching and training the backend developers and overseeing day-to-day operations. The Team Lead Backend Development also maintains the well-being of the team members and supports them in their growth.
Do you want to be a part of their growth and get a lot of opportunities to grow yourself? Find more about them here!
- Maintains the quality and efficiency of its team (set standards, inspect designs, consult experts, decide on tools, hire and train, etc.)
- Spots technical and non-technical opportunities and presents this to the Head of IT. Keeps up-to-date knowledge of trends, tooling, and standards and inspires the team to do the same.
- Increase overall knowledge in its team
- Maintain a pleasant work environment and team atmosphere
- Review and develop the team members considering their skills.
- Resolves conflicts when they arise
- Spots impediments and provides solutions in order to improve the team.
- You enjoy working with developers
- You are tech savvy and enjoy reading about the latest tech news
- You enjoy motivating and coaching a team
- You have development experience working with PHP & MySQL
- You have experience leading a (small) team
- Salary range – €3200 - €5500
- 25 holidays per year and 8% holiday pay
- Hybrid working/ working from home allowance
- Working in an open culture with plenty of room for personal initiative and growth
- Knowledge sessions hosted by internal and external experts multiple times a year
- Daily fresh arranged lunch at the office
- Flexible working hours
- MacBook Pro M1, Logitech MX, or Apple Magic mouse/keyboard
- Possibility to work fully remote at your dream location for up to a month a year
If you think that you are the perfect Team Lead Back-end developer for this company? Don't hesitate and apply for your new future job :)