Do you like to build large environments and applications completely to wat the customer wishes? Then this company probably fits you well. Here you can work in a team with experianced developers. Interested? Read the rest of this vacancy!
Making technical choices regarding to architecture and testing is known to you. You like challenging projects. Thinking for yourself is a good characteristic because of the fact that the customer sometimes needs something else then they actually wish for. As you are the lead developer you have to guide your team. The team exists from junior front end developers to senior full stack developers. As they have their own preferences, the work adapts to this. This way they can bring up the best solutions for their projects. This is a team, that works together in almost every project. And thinking from boxes is not their way of working.
- At least 4 years of experience as a frontend developer
- Experiance with React or something comparable and its a benefit if you have experiance with NextJS
- Devising, building, optimizing and implementing new and existing applications is no big deal for you
- Experiance in build and deployment tools
- You like freedom and flexibility
- You speak fluent dutch and english
- Good in communicating with your colleagues
The company exists of a group of friends with the same passion. The services are custom web applications, infrastructure development, data integration, API development, portal development and support. Currently the team exists of 25 people. They have some of the biggest dutch companies as clients. Thinking smart and honesty are highly valuated in this company. Knowledge combined with expertise helps them to help the customers. Honesty is also highly valuated in this company. They are working with open source. Innovation. That is what they stand and go for.
- Good salary and information about future prospects
- Working remote 4 days a week is possible
- Workplace for home including everything you need
- Growth opportunities with trainingbudget
- 5 holiday weeks
- Bonus for delivering new colleagues
- A bicycle
- Drinks and games on friday afternoon
- Comopany parties
- Company pet