We are looking for a Threat Intelligence analyst. You will be responsible for collecting cyber threat intelligence,
using malware collection & analysis and using open sources. You will be playing an important role in our
company’s product development process.
The threat intelligence which is gathered, needs to be translated in such
a matter that it can be used for reasoning, meaning that each step in the (attack) chain, needs to be understood and
if possible translated towards detection based on Flow meta-data which again contains contextual information.
Our development is done by a dynamic and experienced team, using an exciting stack: React, PostgreSQL, Go,
Python, Django. We are providing a standalone hardware to our clients, linked with their network activity. The
core of the responsibilities is including metrics to monitor code coverage, bug prevention strategies, functional
testing, automation, test plan writing and other quality measures.
MBO+ / HBO level education in Computer Science, MIS, IT, Information Security, Computer
- Having a severe interest in Cyber Threat Intelligence research and analysis;
- Proven experience of web protocols and knowledge of Linux/Unix tools and architecture;
- Proven experience of computer networking technologies & network security solutions;
- Proven experiences with one of more scripting languages;
- Demonstrated experience performing open source research on IT security related topics.
It would be a plus if you have some experience with /knowledge of Python, GoLang and Cuckoo.