This company is developing automotive, mobile, IoT and illumination applications. They are in need of a new partner who can collaborate with them to push the boundaries of light. With over 80 years of inventions and industry firsts, this company is a global lighting solutions company that helps customers around the world deliver differentiated solutions so they can gain and maintain a competitive edge. As a pioneer in halogen lighting and leader in high performance LEDs, they build innovation, quality and reliability into its technology, products and every customer engagement.
Your task's in this organisation:
- Communicate with users and stakeholders, understand current business processes, identify key improvement areas, and translate them into software solutions through process improvement, automation and integration
- You have to drive effort to improve software and hardware resources management and system performance monitoring. Both measures are required to ensure efficient business operation and keep system downtime to minimal
- Provide support to team members during user requirement gathering with stakeholders, and moderate discussion among team members to bridge any communication gap
- Sustain existing systems by providing first and second level support to product and test engineering teams throughout the company
- Manage system utilisation and optimisation with the automation operation and ensure there is no road block to the business process.
Necessities within this organisation:
- Bachelor’s degree or Professional Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a relevant field
- C++ and C# Experience.
- Fair knowledge on statistics Good interpersonal and analytical skills Initiative, independent, Dedicated, Dynamic, Consistent, Flexible and good team player.