At the following trading company they trade Europe’s competitive markets deploying their own software. Creating their software is a key part of what makes them profitable, so you spend significant effort working on their own tools. Building great software requires understanding the problem you’re trying to solve. You work on a floor that facilitates open communication with the traders and keeps you close to the daily rhythms of trading.
A typical software developer needs a lot of freedom to make decisions about the future course of the systems he’s building. This is why you are responsible for coordinating with people to figure out what’s important.
To start working here there are some necessities.
- Msc. in computer science, IT engineering or IT systems
- At least 4 years working experience as software developer
- Excellent C++ programming skills, but also C# and Python
- Development experience in a Linux environment
- Strong knowledge of algorithms, data structures and multi threading
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-directed and able to work under minimal supervision
- Team player and communicator
Does this sound like you? In that case you're welcome to let us know. ;)