For this company you will be working for a world renowned supplier of integrated bridge solutions. With the full support of Centers of Excellence in multiple locations, the combined synergies bring quality and innovation to owners, operators and shipyards, redefining the future of ocean, offshore and river navigation.
The Product Development department has a central role within this company and is based in Rotterdam. The department consists of 15 colleagues. Together you are responsible for developing products and coordinate product development with key partners. Due to the professionalisation of the department and expansion of the activities we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced:
As a software developer you manage one or more product development projects and are responsible for the development of its software. Next to this you also work together with colleagues from other departments like service, installation, engineering, marketing, etc. You will actively contribute to the continuous development by sharing your ideas on new products and/or product improvements. As standard luggage you bring thorough professional knowledge. We consider soft skills such as good communicative skills, understanding of interests of stakeholders, coaching and managerial skills, important.
Below you can find a couple of the necessities.
- You have finished an education at Bachelor or Master level in engineering or science;
- You have at least 3 years of relevant working experience in a similar role
- Experience in Agile software development
- Knowledge of C and C++
- Knowledge of Linux, Unit Testing, Design patterns, UML
- Proficient in English, verbally and in writing
- Able to share knowledge
It is an advantage when you have:
- Good understanding and ability to express oneself in Dutch
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools (JIRA), Open GL, ARM, DevOps, Python
- Knowledge of Japanese language or culture