We are looking for a QA Engineer with an ambition towards managing the full quality cycle. You will be responsible for developing and executing manual and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will beplaying an important role in our company’s product development process.
We offer a fun and challenging job, where the ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product releases, ensuring our software runs smoothly and meets client needs.
Our development is done by a dynamic and experienced team, using an exciting stack: React, PostgreSQL, Go, Python, Django. We are providing a standalone hardware to our clients, linked with their network activity. The core of the responsibilities is including metrics to monitor code coverage, bug prevention strategies, functional testing, automation, test plan writing and other quality measures. The offered position is also including a strong involvement in the user stories grooming.
- Minimum 3-5 years of QA experience in similar projects
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum methodology
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL queries
- Good understanding of the development process and the software life cycle
- Experience with automation testing process
- Basic Linux experience