Our customer is a dutch based company specialised in SaaS solutions for smart document capture and secure communications in regulated industries. The company has 2 offices in The united states and The hague and there customers are based in 40 countries. Most of there clients from this company are Forbes 2000 companies active in healthcare, finance, manufacturing, trade and government entities such as courts of law, municipaliteis and other governing bodies.
As a network & security engineer you will work closely with there software development teams and Devops. This includes planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting and optimizing and securing our network solutions. For both internal company used on-premise networks but also for various customer SaaS networks rollouts (global enterprise rollouts on multiple azure Locations).
- Proven experience with SaaS networks (preferably azure)
- Experience with the Microsoft ecosystem, SQL, Exchange, server and SQL Databases
- Performed installations, maintenance and updates on Microsoft server and SQL Databases
- Conceptual knowledge of logical network traffic and protocolls, such as TCP/IP, DNS, Firewalls, web protocols, certificates.
- In this role you will need to take ownership and be key responsible for your projects.
- strong analytical and troubelshooting skills
- Have great ideas for new ways of network deployment within SaaS
- You are a team plater in managing all stakeholders
- You will need to speak English perfectly
Why do you need to work with this company
- You will be working in a international working environment
- Global B2B tier-one cloud platforms
- Great location in the city centre of The Hague
- Small teams and informal working atmosphere
- Your opinion matters when choosing tools, equipment conferences