As a Software Engineer at this partner you are responsible for specification, design, realization and maintenance of the medical and industrial software products. Your activities will cover all software modules of the camera systems: from device firmware, to image processing algorithms and graphical user interface design.
As this is all very important you have to be able to produce high quality, efficient and maintainable code using C++ that is in compliance with norms and regulations for medical device software.
Strong interpersonal skills make you able to oversee the software activities in our multidisciplinary engineering team to realize high-tech products. As Lead Engineer you will also mentor junior developers, and you’ll have an important role in the selection of development tools and methods.
This partner develops and manufactures high quality smart CCD / CMOS Multispectral and Hyperspectral camera solutions and dedicated software for advanced imaging applications. The main markets that they focus on are: Medical & Life Sciences, Defense & Security (UAV), Agriculture (UAV), Machine Vision and Industrial. their solutions help customer businesses in numerous ways, whether by improving quality and accuracy of products, lowering production line inspection costs, increasing production yields or creating more effective surgical tools for cancer surgery. The innovations in the field of electro-optical technologies, and the ever-growing need for machine vision indicate that the (multi- and hyper- spectral) market will continue to expand. Through our knowledge and in-house Research and Development,
What do we expect from you?
What we offer you
A varied function in a dynamic and international business. In addition to an attractive salary and good secondary working conditions, we offer a pleasant working atmosphere, opportunities for personal development and a solid company pension scheme.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Physics or similar field.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience in C++ software development.
- As a professional you have a service/customer-oriented approach with good analytical and organisational skills. In your work you focus on results and you are able to manage your planning and set priorities.
- Knowledge in one (or several) of these areas is a plus: (embedded) Linux, Qt framework, machine vision, machine learning/AI, VHDL/FPGA, test automation, CMake, medical device software development (ISO 62304).
- As the medical devices industry is focused on Quality you are as well. Therefore, you will bring good problem solving skills with a pragmatic and pro-active approach.
- It is important to have good communication skills in Dutch and English.