Our client is looking for an experienced full-stack developer with ambition who, as a member of a small multidisciplinary website team, will help them bring the client to the next level by pushing the boundaries of their visitor experience and their technology. As a full-stack developer on the team, you will take ownership of the codebase and bring your vision to the way we iterate on it, and grow it
The company is a big, well-known and international company.
What You’ll Do
· You will be a member of their website team, a small multidisciplinary group of (front-end) developers, designers, copy writers, and marketers.
· You will take ownership of the website codebase (back-end & front-end), have the freedom to create and adapt the content management system (CMS) to make it more user-friendly, robust and scalable, as well as pushing the envelope always improving the end user’s website experience.
· You will collaborate with marketers to create user experience experiments to help guide their decision-making process with analytics.
· You will be responsible for full life cycle development including communicating with stakeholders and users throughout the development process.
Who You Are
· You have at least 3 years of experience with building things in Magnolia CMS or any other Java based CMS.
· You like to share your knowledge to develop yourself and your team.
· You are comfortable with asking and receiving constructive feedback from your colleagues regularly.
· You are a strong team player, you like to communicate in person with your team members and other stakeholders to come to the best solution.
· You’re a open mindend