Established in early 2015, by a group of students, this company is aiming to become a pillar and strong European player in the development of hydrogen fuel usage. Hydrogen can be produced from renewable energy sources such as wind or solar-power and presents a viable energy storage solution. When used in their systems, hydrogen is combined with oxygen, obtained from the air surrounding the system, this will transform the chemical energy into electrical energy. The electrical energy from this electrochemical reaction can be used to power applicaitons.
An addition for this team would be a member that strengthens the team in design,implementation and testing of embedded software for components. This includes writing and testing of C code, configring hardware and generating the documentation for this purpose. You'll work closely with hardware engineers and write specifications for given interfaces.
Day to day Tasks.
- Extracting corresponding software requirements, collaborating closely together with integration engineers.
- Documentation of requirements and software design.
- Coding embedded software in C which will be shaped by the aforementioned requirements and design.
- Assisting control engineers in the implementation of controllers on the target hardware in the C programming language.
- Performing static analysis (rule checking, control flow, data flow, complexity analysis) on your written code.
- Assisting electrical engineers early in the process on the required electrical and
- Maintaining the embedded software environment, e.g. the build system, automation scripts, etc.
- Documenting software according to functional safety standards.
●BSc/MSc degree in Embedded Systems, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar
● Experienced in C
● Experience with embedded systems is preferred
● Fluent in English with good communication skills
● Keen on innovation