Do you want to work on projects in high tech with complex medical devices, self-driving vehicles and motion in sub (nano) meter areas?
Then working for this partner of ours will be your next challenge.
As a C++ Engineer you know how to specify complex application software systems in multi-disciplinary environments. The challenge in a sense is to work out the right quality for the system and getting it to work.
You have a B.S.c or M.S.c degree in computer Sciences, Electronics, Informatics or similar education with at least 3 years of experience in Application software – or system development. During your study or professional environment you've gained expertise in the following topics.
- You know how to program C++ in application development environments and can prove this.
- You are familair with object oriented development methodologies.
- You get inspired to work with various Operating systems like, Windows and Linux.
- You can work in the V-Model, Agile/SCRUM, SaFe Methodologies.
- You can build software throughout the development cycle, and have experience with OOAD, TDD and CI. Experience with using various Requirement management tools, Debugging tools, Version control, Bug tracking, and automatic build is a big plus.
- And finally we expect you to have a result driven attitude and great communication skills.
- Knowledge in dutch is a plus so you're welcome to hit the books.