Amazing oppurtunity for a great skilled devops engineer to work on a platform with 7 bililion transactions every month to make the infrastructure from the company future -proof. You will be part of a fast-growing niche and you will maximize the potentital in the marketplace. If you want a rapid growth in a state of the art company apply please!
The technology in this company is outstanding, maybe you did not realize it but you allready use the platform of the company. What makes the company unique is that the platform allows you to hold and disburse transactions for the millions of users of the platform. More than 10 million customers and business are handling billions worth of transactions every single year and the company grows by more than 25% year over year. Every solution within the company is tailer made build and you will work on this in this great job as a Dev Ops engineer.
You will be working on:
- Optimizing the lifescycle of the software from Code to release.
- Build, design and implement cloud soltuions that are fitting the AWS environment
- You will work on new workflows, testing and monitoring new technologies and tools, you can think of microservices, docker and containerization.
The company has more than 150 people working from offices in Germany, England, France and Rotterdam. You will be working in a team of DevOps engineers together on amazing goals.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in AWS
- You have experience and ambition to work on high-performance platforms in a high traffic environment
- Knowledge of automation and infrastructure
- You are experience in Gitlab, AWS, Kubernetes and Terraform of for example Cloudformation
- You have experience in application testing
- You know about infrastructure Stable, secure and scalable.
Our customer is a fast growing scale-up from Rotterdam and is active in more than 10 european countries and have 4 offices in Europe. Big ambitions to be the new Oracle or Takeaway and have a very positive work culture. Every month profit margins, turnover is incredible and because of the way the company is structured there is a lot of growth potential for ambitious people.
Salary and more
- Salary between 5500 - 7000 euro gross a month
- Pension scheme
- 25 holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Growth possibilities
- Study budget
- 1 year contract with 1 month notice