Our client is a big marketing company with 7 big labels focussing on the dutch market for fun. You will be solving complex processes and you will make the transition to a data-driven company with customer focus. A great company great salary 6k + benefits and 30 holidays. Let's do it!
As a data analyst you will identify the needs in information of the end consumers of the company and you will how data can be use to contribute to this. You will participate in projects in various disciplines for all the 7 brands of the company with milions of users.
You will proactively adress questions that the organisation has and performing analyses helping to develop a solution and you will be a bridge between developers and users.
You will translate the information needs and analyses into a proposal for developing a data structure by modelling. You will communicate the several proposals and you will prepare the data structures with the developers. You will work with several departments like marketing, sales and business analyst. In this job you will be working with a giant amount of data and this trend has poses many new challenges and oppurtunities that they need to address over the coming period.
- U need a bachelor or university degree in computer science or similar.
- You have at least 2 years experience in a technical data enviroment.
- You have experience with SQL and Modelling.
- You have stong analytical and communication skills with experience in data and information analysis.
- You have exeperience in working in high end teams.
Short company discription
With this great company more than 500 people working together on achieving goals for 7 strong brands. This company is the market leader and is standing for responsible working. More than 10 milion customers this company has and more than 500 people working in this growing and expanding organisation. Within the data team you will help each other to perform and you will celebrate succes.
What is in it for me?
- Salary between 4000 - 6500 euro gross a month based on a fulltime position.
- 36 hours a week working is possible
- Hybride working 2 / 3 days in the office rest from home.
- A bonus scheme
- You can get a great lunch
- A lot of grow possibilities within a big data team
- Permanent contract after 1 year employment possible.